Saturday, May 4, 2013

Tattoos in the work place


This week we talked about tattoos and whether or not they are acceptable in the work place. To me I think it depends on the occupation. If you are going to be working with younger childern I think that you should be more cautios about what you have and where they are. When working with the young children the parent might look down upon you even if you are the most qualified for the job. Tattoos shouldn't be a reason for someone not getting a job at all.

When I was in high school the leader of my senior high youth group at my church was heavily tattooed. He had space scene from star wars on his one leg, as well as an almost full sleve on his right arm. But he was one of the most caring and easiest people to talk to. I feel like because he had those tattoos it made it easier to talk to him because we were able to connect with him better.

No comments:

Post a Comment