Friday, April 19, 2013

Size of the Brain

Yesterday in class we talked about how womens brain are smaller then mens. I personally do not think that matters. I have heard that many times and not once did I ever think oh that must mean men are smarter or oh I guess I should stop doing this because men are smarter anyway. I think its interesting that some would think that just because the womens brain is smaller then men that they cant do what ever you want. I find the study about the face and mobile is very interesting because how can you tell the child is not just looking at either one and not just staring into space. 

2 comments:

  1. I'm mixed on this whole 'size doesn't matter thing'. I never knew that that was actually true, with the sizes. Even if I did know that, it still wouldn't change my ideas. I would even try to prove the theory wrong. If Somebody says that men are better at this than women, I would prove it wrong. So in a way,I do think it matters

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think the size of men and women brains matter. Even though its a fact, I think it is just a way for people to stereotype that men are smarter than women. There are many instances when women can be just as smart or smarter. It all depends on the persons education and the drive the individual has to be great at something, no matter what that is.

    ReplyDelete